Monday, November 17, 2008

Nonna and Pop-pop

Isabella is changing everyday. I can see how the wheels are turning in her mind and things are starting to click. She easily picks up any baby sign I throw at her, although she still chooses not to use her words very much. And she answers most questions you ask her with "Yah!" At least it isn't "no", right? The other day we were standing looking at all the pictures on our family wall and I was pointing out everyone to her. Then later when I would ask her where Nonna and Pop-pop were she would run over to the wall and point. It was really cute.
I think she will be excited to see them in person for Thanksgiving. She definitely likes to look at pictures and videos of her family. That's all for now. I will be sure to let you know when she suddenly starts talking...I am sure it will be any day now. :)

1 comment: