We we survived Christmas and the massive amount of my family that came to our house and stayed with us. We were not alone for a period of 10 days. It was exhausting and wonderful! We loved that each of my siblings and their entire families were able to make it for Christmas and my parents. My grandfather, my only surviving grandparent, was also brave enough to get on a plane for the first time since coming home from the Korean war to be here with us on Christmas. We also just said goodbye to Nick's parents, Nonna and Pop-pop to Isabella, today. It was so great to see them and we are so grateful that they were willing to take the drive from Virginia. We had a great second Christmas with them as we all exchanged gifts and Isabella got yet another round of gifts.
Tonight Nick and I took down all the Christmas decorations and the tree. It feels kind of bare in the house, but I will get used to it. I won't miss asking Isabella to leave the ornaments on the tree. She did have a great time with all the Christmas ornaments though and she seemed a little annoyed at us for taking them down. All in all, it was a great Christmas although we really missed seeing Doug, Katie, and Gianna and Aunt Jenn. We also wish we could have made it to Binghamton to see all the Great Grandparents. There are definitely some drawbacks to living in Atlanta when it comes to visiting family. I have attached some of my favorite Christmas pictures. I hope you all enjoy and I hope you all had a great Christmas too!
Here is our family photo:
My brother Chris, his wife Cristina and David:
My sister Kate, her husband Mike, and Noah, Grace and Maddie:
Isabella also enjoyed her share of holiday treats...here she is trying her first Pizzelle.
Great pictures!! Love them. Your family picture is great, you will have to send that on snapfish so I can print out and put in my photo album :) I can't believe how big Isabella is getting! Glad you got to spend the holidays together with the family :) Missing ya! TTYS!
ReplyDeleteThis are beautiful pictures! I know you enjoyed having your family all here with you.
ReplyDelete