Friday, March 27, 2009

Don't fence me in!

Well we finally got a backyard fence. We are so excited and I think Isabella will grow to love it. Right now she does love playing in the backyard but she usually goes up to one of the gates and asks to get out. She was used to be able to run up and down the hill and into her front yard and her neighbor's yards, so she is getting used to not having that freedom. I on the other hand love that she can't get out. It makes playing outside so much more pleasant. Of course, we haven't been doing much of that lately since it has been raining like crazy all week. We still need to work on our large zeroscape flower bed in the back. A lot of the plants are starting to grow again already so that is exciting.

In other less important news, Nick finally got his HD 52 inch TV. It is pretty nice, I must admit. We also left Comcast behind for Directv since I hate Comcast and we get far more HD channels with Directv for the same price so it ended up being better all around.

Here is a video of Isabella playing Ring around the Rosey with her doll. She wanted us to do it with her all the time and so I asked her if she wanted to it with her doll and she was very excited about it. She is getting a lot more interested in dolls and in being "mommy."



She has also gotten really good at eating with her fork and her spoon. Just this week she has gotten really interested in it and really good at it. Here is a video of her eating her cereal and milk this morning. I love it!



1 comment:

  1. I love ring around the rosies! She so fast to fall down! So cute!

    ReplyDelete