We had another ultrasound today and the doctor said everything looked great and he was still a boy. I had them double check the boy parts to make sure! One video gives a good head shot and the other gives a good view of the boy parts. They said he is measuring a bit big for dates. He was measuring 30 weeks 3 days and I am 28 weeks 5 days. They estimate he is 3.6 lbs already! Since he is supposed to gain a pound every 2 weeks he will be at least 8 lbs at birth if he stays on track. He is also still laying transverse (or sideways) across my abdomen with a head on one side and the butt on the other. Please pray that he will move in to head down position soon so I can deliver him!
Head shot:
Boy parts:
This is so cool that you can share this with everyone! :) Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool, I love seeing the little guy's face! He looks like he has some chubby cheeks,maybe!
ReplyDelete