So summer is in full swing here in Georgia (even though it is technically Spring) and Isabella is enjoying the outdoors like crazy! Today we got Isabella a water play mat and a quality bubble maker. She was in heaven. We have been enjoying spending afternoons at Bridget's house with Isabella's friend Nathan. Nathan and Isabella have become really good friends. Only recently have they been really interacting and not just playing in the same room. Nathan has a water mat and they have so much fun together. We haven't had Nathan over to our house yet but we will have to do that soon.
Today we had Isabella's friend Leia over. They had a great time. Here are some pictures and video from today.
BUBBLE FUN!!




WATER FUN!!!




Also, Isabella has been enjoying this tutu that I got her last year for her first birthday. She is too cute, especially when she says "tutu" and "tiptoe" and then tiptoes around the room.

Finally, we went to the pool this last weekend and Isabella had great fun playing with daddy! She was also kicking her feet and trying to "swim" back and forth between Nick and I. She definitely likes the big pool better when we are both there instead of just me.
I love the pictures and videos.
ReplyDeleteI also like the new look of the blog, very nice!
Love ya!
Look at all of the great new pics and videos!!! I can't believe how much she is talking now :-) Sounds like you are all doing well. Miss you girls!
ReplyDelete