We took a trip today to the Yellow River Game Ranch that is just east of Atlanta. We weren't sure exactly what to expect, but it was so fun!! I am going to post a bunch of videos because it was like nothing else we had ever experienced. You can just roam around with all this wildlife, most of which is free and uncaged and you can feed everything! It was a great time. We saw deer, bears, cougars, ducks, peacocks, geese, cows, sheep, pigs, bunnies and more.
I have to add a couple more videos. These are just too fun!
This one shows the bears eating. They were pretty lazy and wanted the food to be thrown right in their mouths. This shows them to be quite skilled at catching food.
I love the videos! I love when she feeds the deer and promptly states, "yay"!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! Gianna enjoyed them and I'm sure they'll be her favorites before long. I mean, they feature her favorite people AND animals...what more could a girl ask for! I love her rooster noise best!
ReplyDeleteBella must have been in animal heaven! What was she doing in the first video with the rooster? Sounded like she was crying.
ReplyDeleteLoved the rooster sound Bella made. That was precious!
ReplyDelete