Isabella is talking more and more each day. It is so funny to hear the things she says. I think my favorite part of the day is when she wakes up from either the night or her nap. It is fun to hear the first words out of her mouth. It is interesting to see what is on her mind. Yesterday the first thing she said was "Mommy, ride on elliptical machine" We have moved the machine into my bedroom and Isabella is fascinated. I won't let her play on it, but I will hold her and do it. She loves it...a little too much. I hope she loses interest soon. Here are some cute pictures of the kids. I hope you enjoy!
We are really looking forward to Thanksgiving right now. We are heading to OH to my grandpa's house. It is going to be so nice to see him and everyone else...then it isn't long until Christmas!!
They are ADORABLE and I want to squeeze them! :) LOL! I am headed to OH this weekend! That's where Mark's sister lives. But shh, she won't know until I get there tonight! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI have to say that your kids ARE some of the cutest i've seen :) Hope you have a great rest of the week!
ReplyDeleteThey are definitely cute! I wish I could be there in Ohio. Tell Grandpa, we miss and love him!
ReplyDeleteKate
So cute!! I can't believe how big they are getting!
ReplyDeleteThey ARE so stinking cute! Hope to see you guys at the gym soon.
ReplyDelete