Thanksgiving was spent at my Grandpa Penny's house. We had a great time with him and my parents and my brother and his family. Jack slept through the actual Thanksgiving dinner, but I was fine with that, since it gave me more time to stuff my belly with delicious food. :)

Jack is really getting big. He is starting to talk so much to me now. He smiles a lot and coos. He doesn't laugh very much yet. I remember Isabella really laughing a lot at this age, but he isn't quite there yet. Occasionally I can get a giggle from him, but I really have to work for it.

Here is a picture of Jack and Isabella laying on the floor together.

And another...

And here is a family photo. It was really tough to get everyone to cooperate. So this was the best we could do.

Isabella loved playing with this toy drum that was at my Grandpa's house.

Chris, David and Cristina were also able to come up to my Grandpa's house for Thanksgiving.

Isabella loved her Great Grandpa and had fun playing with him in her own way. She brought such joy to him. I think she has such life in her and really lights up a room. She certainly did that for him and I was so happy we could be there.

Here is Isabella in her new hat and gloves.

Here is a cute picture of Isabella and Jack. This was only the 3rd time she has ever asked to hold him. It is such a rare occasion that I had to snap a picture.

So things are going well for us. We are looking forward to Christmas and Jack's baptism. I am so excited that we get to share that with Katie and Doug again as they baptize Mark at the same time. I also can't wait to meet my new nephew...they should be home in less than 2 weeks. Hopefully I will get some time to post pictures again soon and it won't be so long in between posts.
I love the floor pictures! They are such cute kids. I can't wait to see Jack in person!
ReplyDelete