Saturday, January 9, 2010

Isabella's Half Birthday song!

So Nick thought I should post this video here since some of you who read the blog don't do Facebook so here it is. Isabella loves to bake and cook so she begged me to make a cake this day. I had some mix and icing in the pantry so we went to it. We made a tray of cupcakes and then a small cake. Isabella was saying happy birthday over and over to herself during the baking process so when the cake was done we decided to celebrate her half birthday since she will be 2 1/2 on January 16 (so we celebrated a little early). Here she sings Happy Birthday...the fact that she sang the whole song was a surprise to me because she normally would sing just the first two lines over and over again, which is why I try to help. I was also surprised at the high note ending! She keeps us laughing every day.




5 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh! LOVE IT! Happy Half Birthday Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabella is Darling! Ella made me play this over and over again! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Funny - i love the "no, no I do it by myself" - Cracks me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was ADORABLE!! Lexi enjoyed watching it too :)

    ReplyDelete