We went to the zoo in Atlanta one last time before we left. Isabella enjoyed the petting zoo. She watched a goat poop and seemed very interested in that part of it. :)
We also went to The Varsity, an Atlanta institution, for burgers, chili dogs and onion rings. It was delicious and fun!
Last bath in our old house
Now here we are in VA. Jack is officially sitting up on his own now. He does pretty well and can maintain the sitting position for a while before giving up and wanting to relax. So we set up some pillows to catch him if he fell.
Moving is always an adventure, with good things yet to come. The hard part is leaving all the good things we had in our old community behind.
ReplyDeleteSorry you had to leave Georgia, but I'm glad that you guys are closer to us now!!!
ReplyDeleteSo I finally got to look at the pictures! Good for Jack - I am so glad that he is sitting - I am sure he likes it! We miss y'all!
ReplyDelete