On Wednesday of last week I decided we all needed to get out of the house and have a little adventure. We drove in to D.C. and went to the Museum of Natural History. I hadn't been in there in quite sometime and so it felt like a brand new experience to me. I know I have been there but I honestly didn't remember anything except the Hope Diamond. Isabella loved all the animals and the dinosaur bones and she loved the giant whale suspended from the ceiling. It was a freezing cold day, so cold I actually turned in my flip flops for shoes before getting out of the car (I know, it must have been really cold). We stayed there for about 2 hours or so before heading back to be home for afternoon nap. It was a good day.
On Friday we went to the mall just to get out of the house. Isabella had a little breakdown in the parking lot saying she needed to "go to the white mall" and then describing all these things about our mall in GA. I admit, I got a little upset too, because of course I was missing our old home too. We mustered up the courage to head in to the new mall :) and we had a lot of fun. We rode this little train that they have that runs through the mall. Then we went up to the food court and got some lunch and then Isabella rode the carousel up there. She loved that and it was only 1.50 for a ride. I think she found she liked the new mall just fine.
As you can see we tried to keep busy and all in all it was a good week. We have had great weather so far this week so we spent yesterday at the park and hope to do so again today!
Too cute! I love all the videos and Bella's sticker song. I don't think Jack knew quite what to make of the circus. I'll bring Mark's "Moose on the Loose" outfit this weekend and they can be "twins." Jack definitely makes faces that remind me of Mark. I didn't see it when you first mentioned it, but I totally do now. Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove the "Sticker on your head song!" Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI just love watching your videos of the kids. It seems like you guys are always having so much fun! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good week! I'm sure she loved the circus!
ReplyDelete