Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring has sprung!

Lots has been going on lately. I have been terrible about blogging as my wonderful brother-in-law Doug pointed out to me, so I decided to update.

We recently took a trip down to NC to visit my parents. We took a little trip out to the beach and had lunch and then played. After a little play time we went to the NC aquarium. It was a lot of fun. Julia and Josephine were also in from TX so we got to spend the week with them. Josephine is 11 months in in these pics and Jack is 7.

Grandpa and Jack




Aquarium:


Julia's pregnant 13week belly
We also went to an Easter Eggstravaganza at the base. There were pony rides, face painting, bouncy houses, a petting zoo and more. She loved it!

Then we went back up to VA for Easter. Isabella colored eggs with Nonna.

The Easter bunny brought Jack and Isabella some great stuffAnd after church we did an Easter egg hunt with Gianna and Isabella. Isabella insisted on putting on her tutu under her Easter dress that is why she looks like she is wearing a hoop skirt.


Jack in his soaking wet Easter outfit (from his drool).

Isabella wanted to feed her brother.
Giving him kisses.
Here is a funny picture from a little while ago. I came across it and thought I would share.
And that is about that.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for updating! I needed a DeAngelo fix! Hailey drools like Jack does too! Now we just buy cute bibs for her instead of cute shirts because she always has a bib on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the videos. So cute. I love when Isabella shares her Easter eggs with Gianna. I love the ray video too. Thanks for posting.

    I think Jack looks so much like you when you were a baby!

    ReplyDelete