Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Catoctin Zoo and random stuff

I have been meaning to post about our trip last week to the Catoctin Zoo in Maryland and I totally forgot to go back to my post and edit it until just now. So here it is because these pictures are too cute to pass up. We met my parents and my nephew David at the Catoctin Zoo for the afternoon one day last week as everyone was waiting for Cristina to have baby Henry. (He is here by the way, and I am going up to meet and visit with them today, so pictures to follow) We had a great time. David is super easy going in his stroller so he just enjoyed strolling around outside and taking in the sights. He did get out feed some animals but then he was ready to get back in his stroller and move. Here is David with my dad and his grandpa David feeding a llama....so David and David!

Isabella feeding a llama
That was one big llama
They had little apes and a couple of them had babies. Here is a mother and her baby.
Isabella and the apes.
Grandma and my nephew David
We saw a little goose family...so cute!

A priceless face from David

Jack has been really busy lately getting in to everything. When he is in the walker he is a real menace. I walked around the kitchen island and saw this. Jack with the plastic wrap.

The I walked around the other way and saw this. He was so proud of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment