Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Back in Georgia to say goodbye....again!




After Brian's wedding the kids and I got a horrible stomach flu.  I decided to head to GA despite the kids both recovering from the flu and Isabella still kind of in the throws of it.  Maybe not the best idea I ever had, but we made it.  After about 3 days of making sure we were done with the flu, we finally got to reunite with the Corbetts.  Jack loved his new friend Andrew.  When we left Andrew was only 3 months old and now he was about to turn 1!  We were able to be there for Andrew's 1st birthday.  I was glad we got to celebrate that milestone with them.  I loved spending time again with one of my best friends in the whole world!!  I wish we weren't going to be so far away.  We will have to lure them up here for a little vacation...hint, hint!

 Jack wanted to go outside when it was raining.  We let him and he had a fun time standing in the pouring rain.
 We spent Thanksgiving with the Corbetts.  It was a great meal and we were glad we got to share it with friends.
 Isabella and Nathan decided to share the bathroom together.  We happened to catch this moment.
 If they get married one day this will have to be in a slideshow at their wedding.
 Jack loved playing in their playroom. I think he is enjoying having his own playroom up here in PA.
 A bit of a dog pile on Mr. Brad.

Bridget and Andrew

Nathan and Nick
 We celebrated Andrew's birthday on the Sunday before we left.  Jack loved the balloons.
 He also loved this car they had there although he managed to get stuck in it a lot.



Blow out the candles Andrew
 Our last bath in our GA house.
 On moving day I took the kids to get their hair cut.

Jack wearing his ticket around his neck with Mr. Snippets in the backround

Before

After

She got a little bow and then she was sprinkled with pixie dust

Got to put their card in and some hair and then they got a prize
We were so sad to leave our friends behind again, but it was a great visit and we are happy to be together as a family in our new house.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, don't cut her hair! I liked it long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so special that we got such a big post! We loved our time together - hopefully it wont be too long before we see each other again! I love the picture of Nathan and Isabella.

    ReplyDelete