We were also so happy to celebrate Grandma's birthday with her. We started the day by going to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Michele came along too. We had a great breakfast and of course we had to check out all the fun toys there.
That evening we headed to Duck's Grill and Bar and had a wonderful dinner together.
Isabella took some great photos of all of us. Here is some of her work.
Jack really enjoyed his cheeseburger..check out that ketchup face smile!
We came back home for cake and presents. Isabella gave Grandma her card that she made. She was very proud of it. She wrote "Grandma" "I love you" and "Bella." She also dictated her message to me. It was adorable...I think Grandma liked it.
What a face!
Oh I wish we were visiting somewhere warm soon! It looks like you had a lot of fun! I showed David the pics and he said "Bella!" and "Pretty!" (he still calls grandma Reintjes "pretty" instead of grandma :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe David is on to something. I think if I were grandma I might just tell all the kids to go with David's name and call me Pretty. Maybe that is what I will have my grandkids call me. :)
ReplyDeleteBella is definitely a budding artist! She needs to hook up with her aunt Kate for some more photography tips! She is a natural!
ReplyDelete