We were so happy to have many family members visit this summer. Unfortunately I am not that good at documenting all of the visits, but Aunt Liz and Santino came to visit earlier in the summer and then in mid July Great Grandpa Ray came down with Nonna for dinner. Isabella and Jack absolutely love their Great Grandpa Ray!
Nick's cousin Julia also came to visit at the end of July and was kind enough to stay over the weekend that I was out of town at a conference. Here she is doing some "school" with the kids.
Playdoh fun!
I am not sure why Nick took this picture, but I actually like it. :)
Nick took the kids and Julia to the Lackawanna Coal mine.
Jack like the yellow train that they took down to the mine.
Apparently it was in the 50s down there in the mine so they all bundled up.
Julia also played dress up with her. Isabella really looks up to those kids. She absolutely loved having her visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment