So today we went and took some photos of Isabella for the holidays. They were so cute so I wanted to share them with you all. Our scanner had some trouble so there are some lines on them. They turned out really cute.


We also went and saw Santa in the mall earlier in the week. There was no one there and she was walking through the mall and she caught his eye and he caught hers. He was waving to her and she waved back, so we walked up and decided to see if she would say hi up close. She was melting all over the floor out of shyness and embarrassment. She is so funny with new people now. She cocks her head away and sometimes just falls down to the ground because she is being so shy. After wallowing on the floor in front of him for a few minutes she decided she was brave enough to sit in his seat with him, not on his lap, mind you, but in his seat. Santa was really nice and sweet to her. We decided to take a picture and then I paid way too much money to have a copy but it was her first time meeting with Santa so it seemed worth it to me. Did I mention how much I love Christmas and I am really enjoying sharing this season with Isabella. I think she is going to really like the tree when we get it up. She already loves the Hallmark snowmen that Doug has given me over the years. I need to get that on video so I can share that with you. It is hilarious!
HOW CUTE! I LOVE THE PICTURES! :)
ReplyDeleteThese are super cute!
ReplyDeletePictures are great but I am going to have to stop coming to your blog b/c everytime I hear that song "you're gonna miss this" it makes me CRY! - Bridget
ReplyDelete