Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We're having a baby!

Well we now feel comfortable telling everyone that we are expecting little Baby #2 on August 24, 2009. I am 12 weeks and 1 day today! We had an ultrasound and doctor's appt today that went really well. We were able to see our little bundle of joy moving and kicking around in there. It is just as amazing as the first time, maybe even more amazing after going through 3 miscarriages to get here. They printed off about 10 pictures for me and I have a couple videos I took. I am going to share some below. So please keep our family in your prayers and pray for the health of our second little miracle. I really had my moments where I doubted it would happen for us a second time, but we are just so thrilled it has! Thank you all for your prayers and support as we went through all the losses. It means the world to us to have such great friends and family.

Here is my favorite picture:


About the same as about but it's little feet are up at the top right corner
Here is one of just the head, kind of hard to see close up...a bit grainy.



4 comments:

  1. WOW!! Congrats to you guys. I will keep praying for your strength through this too. Very excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! I love the little "bumpkin". I hope I get another bumpkin too,soon. I keep thinking about how you had doubts you ever would, but look at you know! Maybe that can happen for me too! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first picture because you can see the baby's tiny foot!
    How cute! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you guys! And those are actually pretty darn good ultrasound pics! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete