Saturday, April 4, 2009

Isabella goes hunting...for Easter eggs that is

Today my moms club had a family day and we had an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Isabella had a ball as you can see from the attached video. She also had a blast just playing in Ellie's playroom with all the other little kids. I had a lot of fun watching Isabella at her first Easter egg hunt. It is hard to believe she old enough to run around and do that. She also started saying "egg" today. I think she has finally unlocked her language abilities and is starting to really take off in her words. I am so excited about that!

Here is the video of her hunting eggs:


Here is the video of her saying "egg":


1 comment:

  1. Lexi can't believe how big she is getting and she says that she wants to see you guys :) Love ya hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete