Monday, April 20, 2009

The past two weekends

Well I wanted to post a few pictures from Easter. We spent Easter with Nonna and Pop-pop up in Virginia. We had a great time and so did Isabella and Gianna. One evening we went out to dinner and the girls stayed with them at colored Easter eggs. I don't have those pictures unfortunately. I have to get them from my mother-in-law. Here are a few of the pictures we took. We had an Easter Egg Hunt in the house and the girls enjoyed sifting through their Easter egg baskets. Isabella got a doll, some books, bubbles, and a little toy chick.

Gianna holding a bucket

Isabella loved this leapad that her Nonna bought. It kept her very busy.

Striking a pose

Getting a hug from Uncle Nick/Daddy
Reading her new book
Playing with bubbles

Eating her Craisins out of her eggs she hunted.
Isabella loved playing the piano. Here she is playing her first concerto.


This past weekend my parents came down to visit and my brother and his wife came down as well. We were so busy I didn't take many pictures but here are some pictures of our projects. We got a lot done. We made over Isabella's room (which was something I had been wanting to do forever) with my mom and Cristina's help. We also built a lower deck and spruced up the flower bed in the back yard. Nick and I are so thankful for all the help. Isabella's room and the deck look amazing! We are so happy. We still have a few things to finish up but for the most part everything looks good.

Here are some before pictures of Isabella's room:


Here are some of the after pictures:


The deck we built below our top deck. We still plan to stain both decks and the fence to match.


2 comments:

  1. Wow she is growing so much! Her room looks great. Maybe I will have you come out and do Firefly's room! :)

    That is a great picture of Nick and Isabella. Your turn to get in front of the camera! Haven't seen ya in forever!

    ReplyDelete