Here are some pictures and videos from Isabella's birthday party for those of you who couldn't be here. This was after nap time and before getting ready for her party. She was wearing her Word World shirt.

Waiting for her guests to arrive...

I was going to invite all the kids her age from our Moms group but it was going to be a big party if everyone was able to attend, so I decided to invite the little kids from her tumbling class. So we invited 4 little kids and it was the perfect size. I can't imagine having more than the 5 kids 2 and under for a party. We had a good time and Isabella loved her pizza and cupcakes and loved opening her gifts. Eating their pizza:

Feeding her friend Kayla. Isabella loves to feed other people their food and Kayla really enjoyed eating her food so they were the perfect match.

Video of Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candles:
Eating her cupcake:

After eating her cupcake (or licking off most of the icing) she decided to take some of Kayla's icing when she wasn't looking.
Isabella loved opening gifts! I think this Christmas will be lots of fun! Thank you to everyone for your generosity. Isabella loved her new toys and movies. Here are a couple pictures and a video of her slowly but surely getting the DVD from Aunt Julia opened.
Her first tea set from her friend Lea:


I saw this the day you posted, but didn't comment. I think it looks like she had a great birthday! Wish we could have been there too! Love you Bella!
ReplyDelete