Monday, July 13, 2009

A quick living room makeover...

courtesy of baby Jack. I am going to blame my overwhelming need to redecorate on this powerful nesting instinct that has taken over recently. I just want everything to feel right when Jack comes home and the living room colors just weren't working for me. I had been wanting a change for a while, but it finally had to happen. The living room is probably the most important room in the house for me since it is where Isabella and I spend most of our time when we are home. The colors are now green, pink and creme. I love the lighter colors and lighter fabrics for the curtains. I also found a new piece of art for the wall and I love it! It is of a beautiful angel. I am going to keep all the red stuff and pull it out for fall and winter. Hope you all like it!

1 comment:

  1. Your house is always so beautiful! You do a great job a decorating!! :)

    ReplyDelete