Thursday, October 8, 2009

Some videos

I have been promising some new videos to Gianna and keep running out of time to post them. Here are some new ones of the kiddos.

Here is one of Isabella trying on her Halloween costume



Here is Isabella singing along to the theme song from My Friends Tigger & Pooh. She is a singing fool these days!


Here she is singing some other songs



Baby Jack...we keep trying to catch him rolling over on video. So far no luck.



Lastly this is when her dog gets in trouble because he is mean to the sheep and has to go in time out.

3 comments:

  1. I love Bella licking Nick! That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the videos (and pix). Bella is such a big girl. Is she going to be a vet? And Jack is getting so big. I'm sure Gianna enjoyed seeing her cousins.

    ReplyDelete