Thursday, October 15, 2009
Zoomania!! and Jack is 2 months old!
Jack was 2 months old yesterday and to celebrate turning 2 months old he slept 8 hours at one stretch and gave his tired and sick mommy 5 1/2 hours of sleep (had I known I would have gone to bed sooner)! I put him down after feeding him and slept 4 more hours. I was thrilled! He is 12 lbs 8 oz as of today. I can't believe how big he is getting. Here are some cute pictures of him. He loves bathtime and smiles like crazy! I tried to capture his cuteness, but it is hard to do with a camera. I have a feeling he would be even happier if we could both get rid of these colds. Yuck!





We went to the zoo on Thursday of last week with Isabella's friend Lea. The girls had a great time! It was all Isabella could talk about after we left. She wanted to go to the zoo so badly that is almost ruined her against preschool on Friday... So I promised her we would go to the zoo again on Saturday with daddy. We did and she had a great time again! On Saturday we got her a ride pass and she rode the carousel about 8 times. It had different animals on it and she had to ride different ones each time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elizabeth,
ReplyDeleteThose videos are so stinkin' cute. Both of your kiddos are just so gorgeous and sweet!
We loved watching your videos. Even Josephine seemed interested in seeing Jack playing on the floor. What a cutie Bella is!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Love the videos! The rugrats are super cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties! And Isabella looks so big now! :o)
ReplyDelete