Monday, November 2, 2009

October Update

It has been a few weeks since I updated the blog, so I want to include some pictures of Jack that I took when he turned 2 months old and just some other cute pics of Jack. I have started to understand why my baby book was so much smaller than my older sister's. Jack definitely doesn't have as many pictures as Isabella did. Here are some of my favorites of Jack.





This was Jack's first Halloween and Isabella's third. I really enjoyed this one the most since having kids. It was so special since it was Jack's first and I absolutely loved watching Isabella's face light up when she said "Trick or Treat" and was given a treat for it. She really enjoyed herself.

We went to NC for the weekend and her Nonna and Pop-pop came down to visit. Grandma and Grandpa Reintjes also came in for a quick visit. It was so great to see everyone! We were fortunate to get to ride on a hayride for our Trick or Treating. A friend and neighbor of Nick's Aunt and Uncle hitches up a hayride to his truck and takes kids around town. It was really fun, especially since hayrides have been Isabella's favorite part of the season




reet | Raleigh, NC 2760

1 comment:

  1. Love them all! Jack looks like Isabella in the one of you holding him in his costume. He has so many faces!

    ReplyDelete