I think about all I see on Facebook right now is people's posts of how much snow they have gotten or their pictures or videos, well we even got some snow down here in Georgia yesterday. We got about 4 inches. It was lovely. It is already melting and will probably be completely gone by tonight. It was just enough snow to be fun. Isabella was very excited when it started and couldn't wait for daddy to get home so they could play in it. I went outside with her a little bit, but Jack didn't really want to be out in the snow (surprise, surprise), so we waited for daddy to get home.
Here are a couple cute pictures from yesterday.
This is when the snow first started around 1:30pm

Jack didn't know what to think of it.

After naptime Isabella woke to this. She was quite excited!


Then daddy got home and the fun began!

Here is our porch around 4:30. We got another inch or 2 after that.

No comments:
Post a Comment