Jack is growing like a weed though. We were in the doctors office 10 days ago for an ear infection and he weighed in at 23 lbs 14 oz...so exactly 16 lbs more than at birth! He is already wearing 12-18 months size or 18 months depending on who makes them, for those of you who were wondering. It is a good thing it is summer or we would be rolling a lot of pants!
Sleep is still going beautifully. I hope that never changes. He sleeps from 8 to 7:30 or so in the morning and takes about an hour nap in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon (when Isabella takes her nap...woo hoo!!) I love the predictability of this age. I mean he has been sleeping like that at night since about 4 months, but it is just nice to know that it hasn't changed in a while. The wonderful thing is that this time around we didn't have to "sleep train" so to speak, it all just came a little easier than with Isabella.
Anyway, so both kids are a joy. I still love my job more than anything in the world. There is no job I would enjoy more and no job that I think would give me the same satisfaction as spending my days with these two little blessings. A special thank you to Nick for working so hard to support our family and support me in what I believe is my calling...to be a mom. I love you Nick!
Love the pictures! I can't believe Jack is 8 months already too! Wow! Glad sleep is going so great!!
ReplyDelete