Monday, May 3, 2010

First tooth for one and Bunkin free for the other!!

This is something I want to document for our files.

Isabella is bunkin (aka pacifier) free! We took them away at night 2 nights ago and it really hasn't been too bad. She didn't love the fact that she didn't have the bunkins on Saturday night but she cried and yelled for a little while and then eventually fell asleep. The following morning she told us all about how she was not very nice when she went to bed the night before. We told her the Bunkinman came and took her bunkins because he knew she was a big girl and didn't need them anymore and that have gave them to the babies that need them. She didn't like that story. She wanted him to be a mean Bunkinman who stole them from her. So I complied last night and told her the story of the mean Bunkinman who stole her bunkins and then of the nice bunkin fairy who took the bunkins from the mean Bunkinman and gave them to the babies. She liked that one better. A little drama last night but not as bad as the night before. I threw them in the trash yesterday morning, so no going back. :)

Also, Jack got his first tooth on Friday morning. It finally broke through. I am sure the other bottom one will follow soon. Jack is also standing with no help for 2-3 seconds at a time. He walks around his pack n play now, if we get him to standing. He is starting to do forward motion if on his belly, but I wouldn't call it crawling, more like pulling or scooting his body. Video to follow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay Bella! That story was cute :) I'm excited to see the video of Jack. He is growing so fast. You have the sweetest 'mom' voice on your videos. Briseis stops what she's doing and listens when she hears you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations one both of your big achievements!!!

    ReplyDelete