Video of him saying "Bubble bath"
Please excuse Jack's messy face and the mouth full of food, but I just love this video. Jack is singing Mr. Sun (which I did not recognize at the time), but I love that Isabella knows and Jack seems exasperated that I even had to ask:
So here was our Valentine's Day and Jack's half-birthday celebration. Nick is still recovering from his flu so we didn't have any fancy plans for us. I did pick us up breakfast sandwiches from McDonald's and I made orange sweet rolls for us all. They each got a little Valentine treat and a Wonderpets coloring book with stickers. They are both obsessed with Wonderpets lately.
After breakfast we headed to the doctor and did some fun Valentine's day treat shopping. We went to AC Moore and picked up a couple crafts to paint and then headed to the Dollar Tree and got 2 balloons and a couple books and some little baby animals. The kids were thrilled and it only cost me 7 dollars. Then after dinner we sang "Happy half Birthday" to Jack and ate some cake. I skipped making one because I didn't want that much cake hanging around the house for the next week.
Video of us singing and Jack saying "Happy Valentine's Day" After watching this again I feel like it looks like I ignore little Isabella :). It is just so hard to get video of Jack doing things because if I ask him to do something Isabella is always quick to jump in and do it for him.
Just realized I originally posted the wrong video here. This is them enjoying the treat!
This kid knows how to use his fork!
Mark really enjoyed these videos! (though I think all the cups were his favorite parts)So cute! I just read your comments on my old posts. Jack reminds me of GIanna too. And Mark reminds me of Bella! Too funny. Happy 1 1/2 Jack! We love you!
ReplyDeleteLoved the song! Can't believe you are still sitting under that much snow! 60F here today and I have been planting flowers in the front yard! Miss you!
ReplyDelete