Jack is loving this gift that he got from Grandma a while ago. He liked it when he first got it but it has recently become his "go to" toy each day. He heads right for the cars and pulls out the track. He just loves it!
I am trying to incorporate more Mature Dramatic Play in to our day. I have been reading a book lately that made me realize that I need to come up with more meaningful ways to do imaginative play. Yesterday we made an iceberg and we dressed in our hats and scarves. We pretended to be penguins and then used her animals and had them playing and living on the iceberg.
Then we brought in a bowl of snow and played on the iceberg and then we though better of getting our iceberg wet and moved the snow play to the table.
We really had fun with all the snow
Then Jack woke up from his nap and joined in the fun! He kept asking to make a baby snowman.
Nice! Keep posting your playtime ideas...I almost impulsed on the superhero capes on Zullily this morning for some superhero pretend play but I decided to wait and make sure the boys really needed capes...I think they might though :)
ReplyDeleteYou are very creative. Good stuff! It definitely looks like the kids had fun!
ReplyDelete