Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Isabella's 1st day of school

Today was Isabella's first day of preschool at St. Catherine's.  She of course was super excited to go! I had to get Isabella up a little early so we could get to daily mass at 8 and then preschool at 8:30.  We started the day off with smoothies and this morning Isabella was freezing after having it.  I tried to get some pictures of her in her adorable outfit but it wasn't easy since she was shivering.  It doesn't help that we have been trying to keep the house at 65 degrees to save some money on our energy bill.  We may have to rethink the smoothies in the morning. :)

This outfit reminds me of a picture of my brother when he was going off to school.  I didn't actually intend to do it, but even her backpack coordinated.  It is black and white hearts on the other side.  So she was black, pink and white from head to toe!  She wore her dark wash jeggings too, they are adorable on her!



We are looking forward to doing preschool for the rest of the year.  Luckily she is just as excited when I pick her up as when she gets dropped off.  We are also going to try to make it to mass on Wednesday and Friday.  Today Nick was home so it was just Isabella and me, but on Friday we will have Jack with us.  Keep us in your prayers that Jack is on his best behavior.  I always feel so bad when the kids are loud, although I talked to the deacon and he told me to bring him and not to worry, so that makes me feel better.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Glad she loves preschool so much and her outfit is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super cute just lover her and so happy she is loving preschool. Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so tall in these pictures! She is growing up too fast!

    ReplyDelete