![]() |
| Isabella and Gabriel dancing and watching themselves on the screen in color |
![]() |
| Jack drawing with this glow pens |
![]() |
| Their "sidewalk" |
![]() |
| Mark with the chalk |
![]() |
| Gianna with her paper bag puppet |
The girls also played princess dress up. Isabella is never interested in doing this unless there are other girls to play with.
Gianna loved being Cinderella.
Gabriel really enjoyed these girls in their princess dresses.
It is hard to catch this kid without a look on his face. He is a sweet boy and so different from his big sister. I was shocked when he wanted me to hold him. Gianna never once wanted that. I like it!
We found this little girl (Elizabeth) in our baby stroller playing with Rosie. She is so tiny that she can fit in a baby stroller. How cute is that face?
How cute are these little kids. I vote for Ben and Lisa having more...they are adorable!!







No comments:
Post a Comment