Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy 32nd Birthday Daddy!

We didn't do much for Daddy's birthday this year.  It was on a Wednesday and the weekend following he had to go to VA to help his Dad move his warehouse and then Sunday was Mother's Day, so we are planning a little birthday BBQ this weekend.  On his birthday though we picked up a peach pie (had I only known I had serious pie making skills I would have made one myself).  We also made cupcakes and a small cake at Isabella's insistence.  Nick doesn't really care for cake so we did that more for the rest of us.


Jack really loves his cake!  Aren't our birthday so much fun again now that we have little kids?  They kind of lose their luster for a while and now it is so fun to celebrate our birthdays because our kids just love it!  They love singing "Happy Birthday" and making cakes and giving presents.  It is so fun!

Here are the kids singing to daddy in the morning before he went to work.


1 comment:

  1. Cute video! I bet Nick was wearing a big smile getting Happy Birthday sung to him by those two sweeties!!

    ReplyDelete