Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mandel family visit!

The Mandel family paid a visit to Gouldsboro, PA the last week of April.  We had so much fun with them.  The kids absolutely loved having their cousins here.  They mostly just hung out and did some playing.   I wish I would have realized how close this state park was here.  It would have been great to take them.  I will have to lure them back up here sometime this summer.

Grace and Isabella enjoying their ice cream.  Grace's hair has gotten so long.  I think it looks awesome on her.  She is definitely a long hair girl.   


 Jack really enjoyed the ice cream treat!

 Nick was working quite a bit while they were here, but he came home in the evenings and played board games with Noah.  Here they are playing some game only boys would like.

Nathan really enjoyed this wooden cross from the holy land.  Tastes yummy!  He was really moving and grooving.  He did some really good walking while he was here.  Getting braver and braver watching Jack walk around him.
 The girls played dress up.  Grace used my dress since I didn't have any dress up clothes that were bigger than Isabella sized.
 Sully made himself plenty comfy in Jack's chair.

Cristina and the boys came up one day and we all went out in the yard to play.  Maddie and David.


 David

 David and Jack had fun running around together.

Jack


The littlest two kids.  Nathan and Henry hanging out.  They are both just turning 1 a week apart.  Henry is 1 week older.

David and Isabella

Got a lot of shots of David because he was just too cute!  That little boy is all boy.  He just loves to play outside and get dirty.  I think he and Jack will get along so well as they grow older.
 We had a great time with all our family.  All the cousins (except Josephine and Lillian :( )


2 comments:

  1. It looks like everyone had so much fun. Such a bummer we had to miss out on it!! Grace's hair does look really pretty so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your posts! I love this picture of Jack by himself in this post.

    ReplyDelete