Mommy and Daddy got Isabella some canvases for her birthday and Nonna got her some new acrylic paints. Isabella combined those two things and made some really beautiful artwork for her room.
This hand print we made earlier but finally got it painted and hung up in her room.
This rainbow she did at Camp Nonna this summer with Nonna and Aunt Jenny.
Here are her new paintings. They go really well with the butterflies. Isabella says she has a garden room.
She did these almost entirely on her own. I helped her a little bit here and there, like those two expertly done birds. :) She wanted to know how to paint birds. Sorry Aunt Jenny that was the best I could do.
This one was a shared idea. Isabella wanted to do hand prints and I wanted to do something cute, so I suggested a hand print garden. It turned out great! She really likes it. It was her idea to paint the whole canvas blue first...I think she was on to something there.
Lately she calls herself and artist and a scientist.
Isabella is definitely an artist in the making! Great composition!
ReplyDelete