Jack and I spent most of the week with the Mandel family while Isabella spent time at Camp Nonna. We took Isabella up to Nonna's on Monday. Isabella enjoyed spending time with her cousins, as usual. The girls played dress up and pulled Nathan in to be their adorable tiny Snow White.
Monday after we dropped of Isabella we headed to lunch at Chipotle and then headed to the Udvar-Hazy Air and Space Museum in Chantilly, VA.
Nathan really seemed to like Jack. He wanted to do everything he did. He wanted to have a dinosaur to carry since Jack did and when I got Jack a water cup Nathan no longer wanted his sippy cup. He wanted a cup like Jack.
The Air and Space Museum was great. It was enormous. I didn't know it but a scene from the second Transformers movie was filmed here. They had a cool display and tv to show you the scene and how it was filmed.
Nathan had a great view from his stroller at all the airplanes hung overhead.
Kate and the kids.
Taking a little break...this is the closest Jack got to a nap that day.
It was fun to watch the kids with Nathan. You can clearly see the advantages of a large family and how much the little ones benefit from the older siblings. They were all so good at entertaining the baby.
Kate and her kids: Noah, Grace, Madison, and Nathan.
We also enjoyed just hanging out at Kate's house. We played in the water table outside and the little pool. Nathan is a little water baby. He made me nervous because he had absolutely no fear of the water and was rolling all over the place. Maybe I prefer my 'fraidy cate Jack
Kate and I had a great dinner out at the Melting Pot together. I should have taken some pictures. It was nice to have some time together to chat and enjoy each other's company. Thanks to Mike for staying home with the kids.
Hey, I just saw your post. I enjoyed reading it and looking at the pics. We are so glad you were able to come visit.
ReplyDeleteLove Nathan as Snow White:) The girls, well boys too, are all getting so big! It's hard to believe how quickly time passes...sigh! Miss you all!
ReplyDelete