Tuesday, April 21, 2009

22 weeks pregnant

So many people have been clamoring for a picture of me pregnant. Why? I don't know. They have seen it before and it isn't that great. :) I am not a big fan of what pregnancy does to me so this is the one and only picture session I have done. Here it is. It was at 20 weeks. I will try to take another one soonish. Sorry for the weird faces it was kind of bright outside and we had just come out of the house and were on our way to the airport to come back to GA.

2 comments:

  1. You look great! :) Love your front porch. Can't wait to move so I can sit and enjoy a beautiful morning on my front porch. Weird I know. But those are the little things I can't wait for!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady...left you a meme to do on my blog. Just copy and re-post on your blog...

    ReplyDelete