Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wehadababyitsaboy!

We had our ultrasound yesterday and we found out it was healthy and everything looked good and that we were having a boy. It was pretty unmistakable. I said it before the ultrasound tech did. Here is the video of us finding out the sex. It was really exciting!



We were totally ready for either one, but it is so exciting to think we will add a boy to our brood come August. I think this household needs the testosterone to balance us out. Hopefully little Jack will be strong enough to stand up to his big sister. She is pretty tough and I can see her being pretty bossy as she gets older.

A friend of mine just gave me some hand me down baby boy stuff today. It was pretty exciting to hold baby boy clothes and know that I will have a baby to put in those clothes soon. All in all yesterday was an exciting day and we are so happy to be growing our family.

3 comments:

  1. WEEHOOO!!!! YAY!!! So excited for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, Very excited to meet little Jack!! yippey!! We love him already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Congrats, I'm very excited for you guys!!! Great name too :-)

    ReplyDelete