Saturday, July 4, 2009

8 years of marriage and 33 weeks of pregnancy

Nick and I went out to dinner last night thanks to Isabella's Nonna and Pop-pop, who stayed home and entertained our little busy bee. We were celebrating our recent 8 year anniversary. We finally got to try a nice restaurant in the city and we had a wonderful time! We went to Rathbun's, a restaurant started by a chef who has been on Iron Chef America, so he is obviously some kind of good. It was so relaxing and enjoyable to be able to eat a nice meal and have good conversation without attending to Isabella's needs. Thanks so much to Nonna and Pop for that opportunity!

I am also 33 weeks this weekend, so since we were kind of dressed up we took some pictures. Here they are. I am definitely getting bigger.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to go out and have a good time, celebrating your anniversary. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, you look amazing! I can't wait to meet little Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome...as always! I can't believe how soon Jack will be here. I wish we could meet him right away! We'll miss you all so much! But Christmas will be SO special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! You look great :-) Adorable belly shots! I hope you are feeling as good as you look.

    ReplyDelete