Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Isabella!

Well today was Isabella's 2nd Birthday. We had a great day. We went and got her picture taken this morning and then we spent the afternoon at Chuck E. Cheese playing, just the two of us. We also bought her a single cupcake to commemorate her birthday since she isn't getting her cake until her party on Saturday. It was a great day. I can't believe that at 6:14 pm 2 years ago I laid eyes on our little angel for the first time. She has since brought so much joy to our lives. She is so full of life and keeps us smiling day in and day out.

We love you Isabella Rose!!


We brought what she calls her "guys" with us to the picture studio. She loves these guys and carries them with her everywhere.
Playing at Chuck E. Cheese


Having a cupcake for her actual birthday.



4 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's 2 already! Glad you guys had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Happy Birthday, Isabella! And that is a beautiful pic of you two!

    ReplyDelete