Sunday, September 6, 2009

Isabella goes to preschool!!

Isabella had her first day of preschool when Jack was 5 days old. I didn't get to go there to take her since I was trying to recover, but I couldn't resist coming to pick her up. She is going on Tuesday and Thursday from 9-12. Here are some pics from her first day of school. She has been going for 3 weeks now and on Thursday of this past week she went with no tears...what an accomplishment!! She wanted to take her mommy and baby giraffe with her and the preschool director said that was fine and she promised me she wouldn't cry if she could bring them and she was true to her word. They told me she is welcome to bring her "guys" anytime she wants. :)
Isabella's class is called the Tiny Turtles!This picture is just adorable so I wanted to post it. I went to Bruster's to get myself and ice cream cone the other day (after having a particularly difficult day trying to take the 2 kids to the aquarium) and Isabella spotted my cone and wanted it. I ate most of it and then gave her the last little bit while we were driving in the car. When we got home this is what she looked like and she handed me a napkin back. She loved it and made a total mess! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment