Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jack is 1 month old...already!!

Well Jack is one month. I can not believe it has already been a month since he entered our lives. He is doing great. I am sure he is over 9 lbs by now. We have a one month check up next Tuesday so we will know his weight then. Here are a couple pictures I took yesterday of him to remember the day he turned 1 month. It was tough to get many good ones since (1) he is a baby, (2) Isabella was unruly and (3) I am not a photographer.
He is really such a joy! He is sleeping great and I am enjoying having him in his own room now. Last night he went to sleep when Isabella did at 8:30 and he slept until 1:00 am and then again until 4:30 am and then again until 7:30 am. He eats really fast, like 20 minutes and then I am back in bed. I hope he keeps this up. I felt so good at 4:30 that I went downstairs and worked out! :)


Hope everyone enjoyed the pictures!!

2 comments:

  1. He has really grown! What a change! He looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! He's growing so fast! I'm sad he'll be so old when we first see him. But he'll be more fun then too, so I try to focus on that :)

    P.S. I sent you a package via DHL today. Hopefully it won't take too long!

    ReplyDelete