He is wearing another one of his cute shirts from Aunt Kate...It says "miso cute" and has a bowl of miso soup on it. So cute!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Yippee for Zantac!
Jack's doctor prescribed him Zantac yesterday as I have come to believe that he is suffering from acid reflux. He was growing increasingly more fussy each day. At first I thought it was a growth spurt and he was unhappy because he was trying to increase my milk supply, but it persisted and then he started screaming after feeding and coughing and would get hiccups when I would burp him. All these things are signs of reflux. After his first dose he was happy and cooing....COOING! He hasn't done that ever! I really hope it continues to offer him relief and he feels better and better over the next few days.
He is wearing another one of his cute shirts from Aunt Kate...It says "miso cute" and has a bowl of miso soup on it. So cute!
Here is a little half of a smile. I was so happy to see this.
He is wearing another one of his cute shirts from Aunt Kate...It says "miso cute" and has a bowl of miso soup on it. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's super! I'm so glad that Zantac worked!
ReplyDelete