Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's & Half-Birthday Jack!!

Today Jack turned 6 months old!! He is such a sweet little guy! I wish I had his six month stats, but we are all messed up with our doctor's appts. My guess is that he is around 20 or 21 lbs. Jack is still working on sitting up on his own. He does a good job if I help him a little, but he is still wobbly. I don't think he gets as much "floor time" as Isabella did. We are always so busy doing things that we don't spend as much time just hanging around the house. He is also starting to hold himself up when we give him something to hold on to, but again, nothing like Isabella was doing at this age. He is definitely his own person. He is so much more cuddly than Isabella ever was. He likes to snuggle and gives lots of hugs and kisses. Well here is our cutie pie on his first Valentine's Day and the day he turns 6 months old.




2 comments:

  1. Isabella is sooo cute! Jack's not too bad either. I've watched your lobster, happy birthday grandma, and prince jack videos (and so did Josh) and we thought they were hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe Jack is already 6 months old! He's adorable! I think he looks a lot like you, Elizabeth. I can't wait to live closer so we can see all the kids!!

    ReplyDelete