Monday, February 8, 2010

Holy Rolly!!

Jack finally rolled from his back to his belly today!! I have been waiting for this because he kept looking like he was trying, but it just wasn't happening. Then today he was laying on his back on the floor because I had just finished changing him and I was doing something with Isabella and next thing I know I look over and he is laying on his belly. I had a moment where I thought "Did I leave him on his belly?" So I flipped him back over and grabbed the camera. He wanted those wipes badly!!



5 comments:

  1. Poor little guy! All that hard work just for those wipes! I just wanted to give them to him already! Great job Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAYYYY JACK!!!!! :) How cool! Thank you for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! So, yes! I heard you guys are heading back up to New England, right? I'm so jealous!! Maybe in a few years, we'll be back up that way. Good luck and I'll follow you and the kiddos on blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved looking at all your updates. I would loved to have seen Bella at Disney in person! She looked like she was in heaven! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete