The kids play together like real siblings these days. There are sweet moments were they are holding hands, giving hugs, giving kisses or saying "C'mon, let's play." They really love each other's company, but there are not so sweet moments too. They can really fight now. Jack will kick and scream and hit Isabella. Boy does he have a temper on him! I am so happy he can communicate as well as he can, because he loses it when he is saying something and you don't get it. They argue over who was playing with something "first!" They argue and fight over whose turn it is and how long the turn is. And I find myself having to yell over them to get their attention in the midst of a fight. But they always make up easily and give hugs and kisses and say "sorry." I know it is a taste of things to come. I am hopeful that they will be like my brother and I who for the most part got along famously as children. It helps that they have different interests to occupy them. Jack is obsessed with cars and trains and Isabella doesn't really pay any attention to those toys, so Jack can play pretty peacefully with his "trucks." Too bad they both like the animals. Well here are some pictures of some our sweet moments.


Jack looks precious with yogurt everywhere...
Playing outside on our grass. That was short lived (seeing the grass again, that is)
Isabella got to practice riding her big girl bike.
They enjoyed just having the freedom to roam around. It is nice to live on a quiet cul-de-sac.

Jack insisted on wearing his hat this morning. I guess it was a little chilly in our house. You can see some of his tooth progress in these photos.
Isabella has been enjoying drawing lately. We had this piece of black cardboard that was in a picture frame that broke. She used her chalk on it and it actually erased really well, so it is a makeshift chalk board. Since these couldn't be saved I tried to get pictures of her creations. This is a cat she made. I helped her with the "mouth,", everything else was her.
Then she drew a person next to the cat and eventually a leash in the person's hand that encircled the cats neck.
Admiring her work...
Here she drew a sun and a person
....smiley face and all. I think I like Isabella's smile the best!
Cute! i enjoyed the posts.
ReplyDeleteLove the hand holding photos- How sweet!
ReplyDeleteJack is getting so big! He is losing the toddler look and is looking more like a young child.
ReplyDelete