Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day.  Isabella woke up all bleary eyed and the first thing out of her mouth was "Is it Happy Mother's Day?"  What a great start to the day!  We went to early mass at 7:30 and then for lunch we headed to a nearby town for pizza and stopped by an ice cream place after.

Then we headed to a really fun park that has a tree house overlooking a gorge. Simply beautiful!  We got a great picture of the family by a random stranger (he only took one picture)!  I love it, everyone is looking...it's a Mother's Day miracle!


Then we played at the playground.  The kids had a great time.  We were not at all dressed for park play since that was a last minute decision.






There were some really funny looking swings there.



And a cool all wooden playground.


With tunnels!  Jack was in heaven!  Third favorite thing...

  1. Dinosaurs 
  2. Trains
  3. Tunnels





Riding in style after a full day!

1 comment:

  1. What a great family photo! I think I'll save that one. I'm trying to put together family photos of everyone. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete