Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Isabella's 4th birthday

So today is actually September 3rd, so I am ridiculously behind on my blog posts, but I am going to date this July 19th, so it looks like I was totally on top of things. I love that little function on Blogger.  We did Isabella's birthday party at the De Angelo Family Reunion this year.  It seems to always fall on Isabella's birthday weekend.  It was great because there were a lot of people there, it was at the lake and everyone else brought food, and I didn't have to coordinate it. So we just brought a cake and sang her Happy Birthday and opened some gifts.  She had a wonderful day at the park 

Here are Nonna, Isabella, and Gianna running for the playground.


Jack really enjoyed the playground, but loved the swings the most.

Isabella and Gianna went on the paddle boats with their daddies.




The girls got the easy part. b

Then we did cake.  It was a delicious chocolate cake with peanut butter icing.  She said she wanted a horse cake so that is what we did.





Isabella is so good at being excited.  She makes giving her gifts exciting for others too.  She was so thrilled to get hand made cards from me and daddy.  I think her favorite gift came from Aunt Jenny and Uncle Steve who got her a barbie with a horse.  She was really thrilled with that.


Here is Nick's cousin Santino with Isabella.  She absolutely loves him!
 Nick and Doug and their cousins.  The call themselves the "Fab Five"

The day after Isabella's birthday party we went to the Wurst Festival (Bratwurst that is).  It was ok.  The kids liked seeing the turtles, pigs, and dogs.  It was a beautiful location for a festival.
 Here are the turtles.  They had some enormous turtles.  There is a turtle riding on that big one's back.

They had pig races going on and they had some wiener dogs run the race too.

Cute kid watching the dancing.

This last picture is of Isabella with her baby doll that Grandma sent her.  She really likes her.  What a cute picture.

1 comment:

  1. You have had a very full , fun-filled summer!How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete