Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Fertility Journey begins

Unfortunately Nick and I have experienced our 3rd miscarriage in a row this week (our 4th total). This bumps us in to the diagnosis of Recurrent Pregnancy Loss or RPL....wow! an acronym, it must be important! :) There are some positive things about getting to this place, we can see the professionals and stop having to beg the OB/GYN to help us. I am in the process of getting a new OB/GYN as well. We have an appointment to see Dr. Toner at the Atlanta Center for Reproductive Medicine tomorrow. It looks like a great place with doctors that continue to research causes and cures for infertility and recurrent miscarriage. I have a feeling this might be our answered prayer. I am excited that tomorrow we will have a plan of attack and will be one step closer to meeting our second child. Stay tuned for updates on our baby journey! Please keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. I'm keeping you in my prayers, your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well Elizabeth. We are praying for you :)
    Hugs,
    Candi, Lexi and Tony

    ReplyDelete