No, not Nick...Isabella. Unfortunately our little monster has been battling a monster of a diaper rash and of course the advice the doctors always give is to let them have time in the day without a diaper. This suggestion makes sense in terms of allowing them time to air out, but make no sense in terms of keeping the floors of my house poop and pee free. So since Nick and I are so tired of watching Isabella suffer from this rash we decided to let her play without a diaper on the deck a few times a day. Yesterday was the first time we tried this and within a few minutes she had pooped and peed. It is so much easier to spray off a deck than clean up a carpet. We figure other things like birds poop on our deck, so no big deal. Today we are out again as I type this post and I have just finished cleaning up the poop and pee...only proving how ridiculous this would be in the house. I actually got it on film as I was taking pictures of her and failed to notice she was doing the deed as I snapped shots. I don't think it is appropriate to post them, but if you are ever curious... :)
Great blog!!! I love the naked deck story....I was laughing out loud. I hope we never have diaper rash issues because we have no outdoor area :-)
ReplyDeleteAhh the jobs as a mother! Cute stuff Elizabeth!
ReplyDelete